This summer Oliver and I have been working our way through a few different activity books. One of them focuses on science and nature. In today's experiment we got to see a "Weird Mixture" -- colored water mixed with cornstarch. What a cool experiment!
![]() |
| It's a solid! It's a liquid! |
On another "Weird Mixture" topic -- Tony and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary last night...nine years! We are a bit of a weird mixture. Different personalities, interests. Yet I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. I love him and our family and am excited to be coming up on ten years as husband and wife soon (and about 18 years of knowing each other).
![]() |
| First kiss as husband and wife. Yeah! |
We celebrated family style with homemade french bread pizzas and one of Tony's favorite desserts: a DQ ice cream cake! We planned to watch our wedding video (we thought someone took a video of it, casually not a hired professional). Turns out that what I thought was a DVD was actually just a CD recording of the audio portion. We played it anyway and Oliver enjoyed hearing our names announced and dancing to some of the music. I'm bummed we don't have a video recording (I really regret not spending the money to record the ceremony), but it was fun to hear it and look through pictures with Oliver. He enjoyed seeing everyone looking so much younger, too.
Thank you, Tony, for the past nine years and the many more ahead of us. I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment