Saturday, March 5, 2016

A Day in the Life...

Otter is Oliver's special stuffed animal, the one who has gone on many car rides, visited school in Pajama day and is usually found next to Oliver in bed at night. On Friday Oliver decided that Otter should join me at the office while he had a special day with Daddy. Throughout the day I sent them updates on Oliver's day at work. When I got home, Oliver made sure that I had taken good care of Otter throughout the day, then snuggled Otter because he had missed him.

A Day in the Life of Otter at Work

We arrive early to the office, only one co-worker is in. Mom's "desk" is a bit cluttered...this isn't nearly as nice as her last place! But the co-worker is sweet and Mom does have two computer screens...I guess we should get to work.
Time to check out the lab. Mom didn't take a picture of her company's product in use in case there were any proprietary things that shouldn't be shared publicly, but I thought the whole space was super cool. Oliver would love it! Which reminds me...I sort of miss him.
Lunch time selfie! So glad for the break, it's been a busy morning.


This place has a snack table! Yum! Mom, can we can one of these at home??


I'm wiped out. What a day! I'm all bundled up and ready for the drive home. I can't wait to see Oliver!



Meanwhile: A Day in the Life of Oliver and Daddy

The morning started off with a little silly time before preschool. This photo is just for Mom!
I had a great day at school so Dad offered me my choice for lunch. Chuck E Cheese it is! So many rides. So much fun!
Look at me! Playing games with Dad, who is having a blast too. This.Is.The.Best.Ever!
Mom and Dad left after dinner for small group, but Sydney came over to play. She snapped this picture of my hanging out playing trucks. What a day! I love it when I get special time with Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment