Please excuse the photos I post while away. I'm using my phone and have limited editing options! Anyway, we were happy to get to spend time with my brother while in Los Angeles. He was an excellent tour guide! We saw Santa Monica beach, Rodeo Drive, and a few fun neighborhoods. It was so much fun seeing him!
Now we are waiting to board our flight to Seoul. Middle seats for nearly 14 hours. Possible migraine thanks to the two adult beverages I had last night (2 in several hours, so it's frustrating that my head is being awful today). But in the end we will be on Seuol. And we will be meetng Oliver. Please pray for a safe journey and that we arrive feeling healthy!



Thinking of You!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the three of you coming closer to being a family...FINALLY!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We have our first family photo too....pretty amazing
Delete