Sunday, November 17th, 7:00 pm in Minnesota = Monday, November 18th, 10:00 am in Seoul.
One week.
In one week we will be playing with Oliver for the first time. After waiting so long to meet him, it's hard to believe that this is really happening.
What else is hard to believe? That we will be able to fit everything we need to bring in our luggage. Thanks to Delta's poor customer service, we only get one checked bag each (with the second bag costing a whopping $100 each way. Ouch!). It isn't that I want to bring two checked bags, but with all of the gifts and dress clothes we need to take with us I was hoping that we had the option of a second bag. So, let's just say packing will be interesting!
This weekend I also bought a suit -- my first ever. Honestly, it probably isn't the suit I would have bought for myself had I taken the time to shop for it over the summer. I would have liked something a little nicer, better fitting, etc. But, it get the job done and looks decent enough without any added tailoring. Seeing that we leave Friday morning, and that I never took the time before this past weekend to even glance at suits, I'm happy to have that checked off the to-do list.
So, gifts are done (duty-free booze aside), letters are translated and pasted into cards, travel items have been bought, we both have suits to wear to court. Let the packing begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment