This week we have a dentist appointment and a well child exam, so hopefully he doesn't hate me by the end of Friday!
Oliver has a great imagination, lots of "phone calls" during the day, enjoys crashing/destroying everything he can , and LOVES kimchi! Some of his favorite English words right now include: bubbles, tickle tickle, wheel, pizza and oh no. He also likes his play vacuum and play cart.
I've also gotten unasked for hugs and kisses. Amazing!
Here are a few recent pictures. Better get back to the play-doh!
Yes, that's what happens while mom does dishes. Nearly a full box of lotion Kleenex under that cute chin.
Multi tasking!
Creative way to get a little pre-lunch drumming in.





The kleenex beard is adorable! He looks so happy and YOU look beautiful as a mom! He is so lucky to have you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandy! Tony and I are the lucky ones, that's for sure. Thrown full-force into a tough age to parent, but still feeling very blessed. And he's been through a lot of hard changes and is doing amazing well, all things considered. As for those kleenex...it was one of those moments where I was frustrated but laughing so hard I couldn't get mad!
Delete