This morning Oliver and I visited our local library. He enjoyed checking out the kids computers more than the kids books, of course. This kid loves all screens, electronics, remotes and buttons. Before we left the library we got Oliver his very own library card! We didn't check anything out today as we still have books here that he hasn't read. I would have snapped a photo but he wouldn't stay still or listen, so we just headed out to the grocery store for our second stop.
Oliver does pretty well in a cart, so the store visit was pretty fun. This afternoon a gift arrived for him from one of Tony's friends, and Oliver has clearly learned how to open presents. He oohed and aahed at each item, and all three have been played with this afternoon. Here is a photo of him opening a Lego pull cart, checking it out (he's making zoom noises!), opening the book and then the puzzle.
In General Tony and I are feeling absolutely blessed by our friends and family. I don't think we've eaten this well in a long time -- everyone keeps brining us delicious meals! With no chance to work out (we still can't get Oliver on any kind o schedule), and all of the yummy food, I'm glad I can wear stretchy pants a home! LOL.
And Oliver has been given so many thoughtful and fun gifts. Yesterday we went to he local korean restaurant (he really enjoyed the meal) and then the korean market, so he's also stocked with a few of his favorite snacks. Things here continue to progress, and I'm even going to try to make it to book club tonight. Life here is crazy, but I think we are getting the hang of it a little!




No comments:
Post a Comment