Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Preschool


Today was Oliver's first day in Pre-K 3's! It was a parent-child one hour morning -- Thursday is his first full day. Oma and I were there to take part in the morning's activities and Oliver did really well. I am so proud of him!


He has on his new robot backpack and is eager to get to school!

Waiting to go in to the building

Oma tried to snap a photo but one of us was being awfully squirmy! 

We played, had song and story time, chatted with one another and had a great time. I am so thankful I was able to be there and glad Oma could come too, as she will be the one taking him each day. I just can't believe he's already in school?

P.S. They sent us home with a Scholastic book order packet and it think I might be just as excited now as I was as a kid! I think I might need my mom to tell me how many I can get so I don't order the whole line up. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment