Monday, June 22, 2015

The First Week

Last week was my first as a stay at home mom. While I can tell this will be an adjustment, it was pretty fun and I enjoyed (for the most part) the extra time with Oliver. We did have a few distractions last week that helped, including a fancy date night on Monday that Tony and I planned a couple of months ago and my monthly book club meeting. But Oliver and I also filled our days with swimming lessons, park visits, story and play time, and some other fun things. Here is a photo lineup of just a few of the fun things we did:

We checked out a new park:
Where Oliver fell and needed a big Mommy band-aid

We went to story and play time at Eidom Homestead (he didn't last long for the story, but had fun playing)


We played at home too

Friday night we went to Tater Days and Oliver got to climb all over some big equipment

On Saturday he also ran in his first fun run! He did great, and was so excited to get to do it. I also ran so I didn't have my phone for pictures, but he was extra cute!

Now it's on to week two!

No comments:

Post a Comment