Friday, March 16, 2012

The Very First Post

Welcome to my blog! That's something I never expected to write. However, I am finding it increasingly difficult to keep everyone up-to-date on the happenings in the Meyers household, so it is my hope that this space will help.


Seeing that the information shared on this blog is of a personal nature, and seeing that we haven't shared our exciting news with everyone yet, I'm setting this up as a private, invite-only blog. Unfortunately that means you might need to set up a google account. It also means that you can't "subscribe" to it and get emails when I update it. Down the line it might make sense to move to a public forum, but for now private is the way to go.


So, why "Breakfast for Dinner"? Um, why not! I love breakfast for dinner, and I think a lot of other people do too. One person who doesn't -- my wonderful and loving husband. I'm not sure what's wrong with him, but then again he doesn't understand why I dislike kimchi and sauerkraut. Yet, even with those huge differences, we still make it work! So, stay tuned for more on the things life dishes out...should be a fun journey.

2 comments:

  1. Tonya and Tony,
    Thanks so much for the invite! I am excited to hear any updates you have and can't wait to hear more! Love you, and am so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY for you both!

    ReplyDelete