For our second package we had one very special item we wanted to include: a family photo album. As with all other adoption "stuff" there are rules to follow: the photos can only include the people living in the home and the home itself. Tony and I also wanted to photoshop in the Korean characters indicating who and what the photo included. Here's a picture of the kid-friendly photo album we used and a description of the pictures we included (and the Korean phrase):
1. Tony and I holding a picture of our little guy (Family) - Cover
2. Tony in Florence (Daddy)
3. Me in Florence (Mommy)
4. The Little Guy (Son)
5. Tony and I in Florence (We Love You)
6. The front of our house (Our Home)
7. Tony and I at the Trevi Fountain (no Korean)

The package also included an indestructible picture book we bought on our trip in Bayfield, WI called "Jungle Rumble" (the inside pages are just drawings of animals, so no language issue!); a disposable camera for the foster family to use to take pictures (hopefully we will get it back later); a Twins t-shirt and, of course, a Happy 1st Birthday card! It's in english but hopefully the basic idea comes through.---------
Photo found (several months later!). Here is exactly what we sent:


No comments:
Post a Comment