Each time we get an email from the Korea Country Specialist, I get butterflies in my tummy. When I open it and the photos come up, a huge grin spreads across my face as tears well in my eyes. I am one happy mommy.
This time was no different -- though I was out in public and those around me probably thought I looked a little goofy! Oliver is officially 14 months (as of September 7th) and we just received an update earlier today. Click over to the Oliver page to see all three.
You'll note a few things about these pictures:
- He's opening the most recent package we sent, which includes gifts from his Oma & Opa as well his Nana & Pawpaw. He's getting spoiled already!
- He must be walking around pretty well now (see the photo with the truck)
- He looks very happy in the laughing photo.
- As with most of the photos we get, they are blurry. I just call them candids.
.jpg)
It doesn't seem possible for him to get cuter...and then he does! I like the "candid" with the truck...he's busy! And I think you will be too :)
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Lynn! Tony and I think he's pretty darn cute too, though we **may** be slightly biased. :)
DeleteI scrolled all the way down to the first baby photos and it's amazing how much he has changed yet stayed the same! What a wonderful job they do of sending you photos so frequently. I especially loved how he has the bottle dangling from his mouth while looking at his care package!
ReplyDelete