Friday, April 19, 2013

Package #7

Our seventh package will be making its way to our agency today, and hopefully will head to Korea soon. I came across so many cute clothes recently that I spent 20 minutes trying to decide what to buy (and what would fit in a one gallon zip top bag). I finally settled on:
- a cute pair of spring shorts with two matching polo tops
- a PJ set with a "Sleepy Monster" t-shirt, shorts and pants (all very soft and cozy)

We are also sending a few more useful items:
- toddler toothbrush (I'm hoping he'll take after me and enjoy flossing and brushing!)
- toddler forks and spoons

Finally, we have a note to the Foster Mom.

We hoped to include a stuffed frog from Puerto Rico that Tony's parents brought back, but the bag was stuffed. Next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment