Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Big Announcement

Tony and I have been discussing names for several months and are happy to report that we've come to agree that his "American" name will be Oliver. Yeah!
I love that his middle name is Tony's first name -- kind of a cool way to pass down a bit more of the family connection (Tony's middle name is HIS father's first name). Our current plan is to call him Oliver, but of course a nick name may surface once we have him around in person.

Happy day!

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! Love the name tradition too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Minnesotagal! Great name & I love name traditions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn! It's really made a difference for me having a name chosen and referring to him as Oliver. And I too love that there's a name tradition in there too. :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the name! Hyatt is Justin's middle name, and I love that "carrying on" idea as well! That is a big step and what a great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete