This weekend something happened that I've been waiting quite a while for -- Tony began to share our news with his friends! AND he gave his mom "permission" to start sharing it with others too. So we not only chose a name but we are also moving forward with sharing our excitement with others. Wow! Therefore, I have decided to change the blog settings and make it "public" (meaning folks shouldn't have to log in and have a blogger account, etc., just to see the posts). Blogger makes it tough to have things set to "private" and I have heard from a number of friends and family that they can't log in / get back in / don't want to create an account, etc. I hope this helps to make it easier for those who want to stay up to do date to do so.
Unfortunately it means that there's the chance one of you reading this post has learned of our news via the internet as opposed to us sharing it directly with you. For that I am very sorry. There is a lot of info in past posts; great photos on the Oliver page; and answers to many of the questions on the FAQ page. And, you are always welcome to call or email me!
I am still on the fence with regards to posting updates to Facebook, but for now I think I will hold off there. I think we are still trying to keep it "off Facebook" for a bit longer (as noted above, we really would like to share the news in person with as many as we can). The FB updating may come in the near future though, making it even easier to follow along.
----------
We got another surprise today! We were sent a PDF with photos of Oliver's first birthday celebration (his dol or doljanchi). He's all decked out in the traditional Korean clothing and is even holding his tol (the item he selected, which was a ball). He's so cute!



Congratulations on picking a name -
ReplyDeleteI think Oliver suits him perfectly!
LOVE the new pictures....I believe these are now my new favorites :)
Thanks Kris!
DeleteOh my goodness! So much cuteness!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!
ReplyDelete