Monday, December 17, 2012

Package #5


Tony and I found ourselves wandering through a toy store this weekend amid the crazy Christmas shopping. We were on the lookout for some ideas to pass along to Santa, but we also wanted to find something to send to Oliver in his next package. For those of you who know Tony, it will come as no surprise to hear that he often utters the phrase "I don't care" when I ask him what we should send or what he might want to include in these packages. But you should have seen him in the toy store! He zoned in on this stuffed monkey with little velcro hands and immediately said we had to send it to Oliver. He was so sweet about it, I couldn't refuse (even though I knew we wouldn't be able to fit the monkey and the CDs I bought to send).

So, here's the package we are mailing to the agency today. It doesn't contain much, but the monkey was selected with love! You'll also see how Mr. Monkey will be making the journey to Korea....he may need a bit of chiropractic care when he arrives!

I might be a little bit squished, but I'm still awfully cute!

1 comment: