Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! It's such a wonderful time of year. Baking cookies, wrapping presents, listening to holiday music. I love it all!

This year Tony and I enjoyed a Christmastime date night, catching the Holidazzle Parade Saturday night (something that will be much more fun with Oliver next year) and trying a new restaurant afterwards. Yesterday, while we were at the Christmas Eve church service, I realized that it was 9:00 a.m. Christmas morning for Oliver. Tony and I shared a moment, wondering if he was awake yet and what his foster family does to celebrate Christmas. I'm not sure we will be able to find out what they did, though I am hoping that perhaps they took a few pictures and share them with us when we meet.

Christmas morning in Minnesota found the tree full of gifts for Oliver -- both here and at Tony's parents' house. Santa even stopped by with his first set of golf clubs and a Leapfrog Tag Reader book. Between Santa, the grandparents and a few friends, Oliver's already getting spoiled! Check this out:



Next Christmas will be a whole new world for us, and probably much more fun! For now, we're going to take advantage of no responsibilities -- sitting back to watch a movie. I hope you have all had a terrific Christmas and that you feel as blessed as Tony and I!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. merry Christmas to you too and a happy new year
    by:lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lucky boy to have parents who love him so much already!

    ReplyDelete