Monday, June 2, 2014

10 Pictures from Easter

We finally downloaded all of our camera pictures and I now have photos from Easter Sunday. I posted about Easter here but didn't yet have all of the pictures to go with it. Below are ten photos of Oliver's first Easter here in Minnesota. The day before we dyed a dozen eggs. On Easter, we started the morning with an egg hunt at home, went to church (no photos there but he enjoyed his class), then we headed to Tony's Aunt and Uncle's place for the family meal, playground time and another egg hunt. He had a great time! 

He seemed to have fun, though it was hard to explain to him what we were doing.

He was patient, but I think he enjoyed playing with the egg tongs more!

The Easter Bunny left two gifts: the first was a Mr. Potato Head

Hunting for eggs (all of his dump trucks had something for him)

Opening gift #2: sidewalk chalk

Ready for church!

My two handsome men!

Fun on the playground

Jammin'!

A second egg hunt and even more Easter loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment