Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New FAQ Answers

I just added these to the FAQ page because I've been asked both quite a bit and thought it might be good to put the answers out there:


Question: After you complete this adoption, do you plan on having a biological child?
Nope. Adoption is the means we are using to grow our family. 

Question: Now that you're waiting for #1 (and it's a long wait), have you started the process for #2?
Yes, I am adding this to the FAQ page because, well, it's become a frequently asked question! Right now Tony and I are remaining focused on our Little Guy and have decided to wait until after we bring him home to make a decision about adding to our family again. We aren't sure what will be involved with his transition into our family, nor do we know how it will for us as new parents. Plus, the adoption process is lengthly, difficult, time consuming, expensive, invasive and uncertain. We aren't even sure if Korea will be allowing international adoptions in a couple of years. Finally, we are not allowed to be actively working on another adoption while in the process of this one. In fact, we are not allowed to begin the process of adopting from Korea for a second time until the first adoption is completely final, which happens 5 months after we return from Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment