Friday, May 10, 2013

22 Months and Growing!

This morning we received an early Mother's Day gift -- three new photos of Oliver! 

He turned 22 months on Tuesday, which is when these photos were taken. He still has a full head of hair, is now over 30 pounds and is nearly 3 feet tall. WOW! How in the world am I going to be able to carry him around? It's not as if I've gotten used to carrying a baby...then a one year old...and now a 30lb little man. I'm going from zero to 30+ overnight! I may need to look at buying a sack of sand or something. :)

Here's a sneak peak, click on his page for more. Also coming soon -- a post on the adoption shower Tony's family hosted last weekend. What a blessing it was to be able to celebrate with friends and family in the midst of all the craziness. 


 

2 comments: