Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Photos! Photos!

After a three month hiatus on photo updates, Tony and I are jumping for joy that we were sent an update today! As usual, we received three photos. Surprisingly, however, one of the photos was taken during his September visit -- we didn't know they were even taking photos during the hiatus! In this photo he is wearing a top we sent him (yeah!) and he is opening his birthday package. I am so thankful that the social worker thought to capture this particular visit, even though she didn't have to. It means a lot to me.



The other two photos are from October and you can see how tall he is! 37.4" tall...or as Tony said, "another 11 inches and he'll be able to ride most kid rides at Valleyfair." Here's one of the photos -- see his page for the final one.



I can't wait to meet  him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what a beautiful, happy boy!! I can't wait to meet him! More importantly - I can't wait for YOU to meet him! Love the captures here! More real life vs posed.

    ReplyDelete