Our low key day in turned into a trip back to the agency to see the doctor. Oliver's temp went up and I couldn't tell if the cough med had a fever reducer, so I was pretty worried. I emailed our local social worker to see if she knew what the cough medicine had or what we should do if he got more sick. She suggested seeing their doctor. With Christmas tomorrow we felt it best to go in. When Tony got back (with larger diapers, a traditional korean Christmas cake and the yummy street food fish) we headed out.
The doctor says he has a cold with a fever. No ear infection or other worry. He gave us three medicines (getting these through Dallas Thursday will be interesting. The bottles are handwritten and they didn't have any paperwork to give us!).
We are back home and the fever has broken. He ate a good meal and has been playing again. And still coughing. :(
Nothing like being sick in a foreign country to scare a new parent!
No comments:
Post a Comment