Sunday, December 22, 2013

Welcome to Parenthood

NOTE: Due to a technical issue, some of my posts are being published out of order. This one was originally written and thought to be published on Sunday morning.

Well, Tony and I have been parents for two nights now. Thanks to jetlag we are up early today (even though he didn't go to sleep until midnight!) but yet we are so tired. And his diaper must have leaked in the bed! 

We are vying for parents of the year as we've been to McDonalds twice (he likes mcnuggets, but we don't really give him fries....he gets fruit -- and it's the only menu nearby with kid friendly food that we can read), he burnt his finger on a light bulb, I got poop all over me, he peed on the bathroom floor, and we learned he isn't used to having jeans against his legs (they must put him in two layers). Oh, and he has a big appetite!

I finally know he seems to be a 3T and is skinnier than he appeared with all those layers. 

And now I have to run. No time! He's getting antsy so we are going to check out the pool. More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment