
Yesterday, Oliver received his first official package here at home!
Nana and Pawpa sent a little bit of love up from St. Louis...in the form of a warm, fuzzy jacket (bought with the plane ride in mind), a handsome blue flannel shirt and a brand new pair of jeans. Oliver will be stylin!
Yesterday brought a second Oliver-related surprise, this one from my office. They found a beautiful hand painted map of South Korea, framed and ready to be hung in his bedroom. A wonderfully thoughtful gift and a great send off from my two co-workers!
I was recently asked if there is a way for someone to get email updates when I publish a new post. As it turns out, there is! On the right side of the page there is a "Follow Me" box. Enter your email in the box, confirm the request email you are sent and voila! Next time I publish a post you'll get an email with the post (it might take a little while, but it will come through eventually).
Well, back to obsessively checking my email! Hope to have good news soon. Stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment